Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wadlinx79

NS scrolling data program help

3 posts in this topic

Hi all , firstly sorry if my english is difficult to understand.... I'm not so good in english writing.... I'm new at PLC and I'm using Omron CJ1M-CPU23.... CX-One programmer.... Actually I try to create a program with plc and touch panel using NS-designer for data logging.... I've create a ladder program using WFST command in memory area from d100 to d199.... so my data (100data) will be save in the selected memory area and everytime new data come will be shift.... but in my touch panel, I just want to show only 4 data from d100 to d103 (latest data). Also I want to create a button that if I push it for example [+1] the panel can show data from d101 to d104, and continue changing everytime I push the button (shifting is the word I guess). And shifting backward again if I push [-1] button (like scrolling button)... I think using XFER,MOV and ADD [+ command in cj1m] I can create it but I still can't (beginner). In my attachment is the touch panel example, [+4] button is for viewing 4 data before.... and so on.... Any suggestion is appreciated.... for beginner like me, this kind of homepage is very useful.... keep on the goodwork everybody...... Thanks again....

LD "+4"             (Use PB +4 address from NS) @+B D0 #4 D0 LD "+1"             (Use PB +1 address from NS) @+B D0 #1 D0 LD "-1"              (Use PB -1 address from NS) @-B D0 #1 D0 LD "-4"              (Use PB -4 address from NS) @-B D0 #4 D0 <= D0 #100      (Checks for decrement below 100) MOV #100 D0 >= D0 #196      (Checks for increment above 196) MOV #196 D0 P_On XFER #4 *D0 D10 (Moves four DMs starting from pointer D0 to D10-D13)                     (Use D10-D13 for NS Display values)

Thanks For your help Jay... I'll try to figure and make it works....