rsinfopc

Help withZCP instruction

6 posts in this topic

Good companions, once again I come to ask for your wise help.
I have to control the speed of an old Omron speed variator and I can't use any type of communication, I can only use the digital inputs of the speed variator, so I came up with the idea that I leave attached.
My big newbie doubt. Why are my outputs not executed, not even those from the cpu??? What am I doing wrong????
I would like to thank you in advance for any and all possible help in understanding this question.
Thank you very much.

CONTROL DE VELOCIDADE COM ZCP.rar

Can you post the *.cxp file? Or post screen shots with detailed questions.

What is Speed Variator? (Analog output? Pulse output?). What is the CPU type?

IO_Rack, the plc is an omron cqm1- cpu 41, the speed variator is an omron j7 which does not have any communication, understand, it does not have modbus communication or anything like that, so my idea was to use the speed-up commands and speed-down of the variator's digital inputs and control them by the PLC. In the previous post I attached an example of what I had thought of doing but I don't understand why the plc outputs are either the ones you see on the cpu or the ones on the first output card. Please note that this example is made for a cj1m, as I have it here with me at the moment so I can test it, then it will be converted to the cqm1.
Thank you for any and all help you can give.

5 hours ago, rualcosi said:

In the previous post I attached an example of what I had thought of doing but I don't understand why the plc outputs are either the ones you see on the cpu or the ones on the first output card.

Both the CQM1-CPU41 and the CJ1M do not have built-in Outputs. So, the output module Word on the CQM1 will be 100. For example, if you are using output 4, the address will be 100.04. The CJ1M will be addressed differently.

Hello again. After a lot of trying and trying I found the cause, at least I think so, but it doesn't work as I had thought.
I'm going to have to rethink this whole process again but in any case, thank you all for any and all help you gave, especially to IO_Rack for their availability and attention to this question.
Thank you very much

I don't know the drive (variator) that you are working with but typically you could select set speeds by digital inputs (PLC outputs). This would not be incremental / decremental but may get you want you want depending on how many speeds you need.

Alternatively, to do what I think you are looking for, you would need an analog signal. The analog output module you require would depend on the type of analog input the drive has available.