Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Baldor Servo

1 post in this topic

yes.. I know this is for plc's but I'm running out of options and figured I'd give this a try...

customer has an older  BALDOR MicroFlex FMH2A06TR-EN23 that is giving them problems and I'm looking to replace the unit. Most of the one's I can locate (w/o going to a different or newer model) have a 'Z' at the end of the pn.. none of the manuals indicate what this stands for.. any help appreciated. Thanks, Bob :doh:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0