Amshaun

Communication between toyopuc PC10g and Fx5u

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I am trying to send data register type (D) from Toyopuc PC10g to FX5u. Does it possible to connect both plc using fx5u features which is simple cpu communicating setting? If yes, Do i need to configure some settings in toyopuc pc10g side?

Edited by Amshaun

I made connection with IQ-R and Ethernet module using simple CPU communication.

I had to setup following points on Toyopuc side:

- Link parameter setup: Rack No - Built-in, Slot No - L1, Link module name: Ethernet

- Link parameter detail: connection 1 - Used, Open protocol - TCP Destination Specified Passive Open, Own Noder Port No - f.e.6000, Other Node Table No - 1

- Other Node Table: Table 1 - used, Other Node IP Adress - Mitsubishi IP , Other Node Port No - Mitsubishi Port No.

- Own Node Ip Adress - same group IP like Mitsubishi

I cannot see possibility to select Toyopuc connection in simple cpu communication configuration in FX5U, so I think that currently such connection is not possible.

23 hours ago, DaMro said:

I made connection with IQ-R and Ethernet module using simple CPU communication.

I had to setup following points on Toyopuc side:

- Link parameter setup: Rack No - Built-in, Slot No - L1, Link module name: Ethernet

- Link parameter detail: connection 1 - Used, Open protocol - TCP Destination Specified Passive Open, Own Noder Port No - f.e.6000, Other Node Table No - 1

- Other Node Table: Table 1 - used, Other Node IP Adress - Mitsubishi IP , Other Node Port No - Mitsubishi Port No.

- Own Node Ip Adress - same group IP like Mitsubishi

I cannot see possibility to select Toyopuc connection in simple cpu communication configuration in FX5U, so I think that currently such connection is not possible.

DaMro, thanks for the advice. As you know i am not very familiar with iq-r plc and i dont have one right now. But may i know in the simple cpu configuration, the device type, are you using a modbus/tcp compatible device or is there an option for toyopuc plc? 

In IQ-R configuration of simple cpu communication there is option to choose Toyopuc PLC.

I cannot see this option in FX5U simple cpu configuration.

You can check it when you create new project with f.e. R04EN and with ethernet module. and you go to ethernet module configuration - simple cpu communication,

You don't need to have that plc.

I did not tried to setup modbus-tcp communication.