4w@rd

Re: CQM1H communication problem

2 posts in this topic

Good day. Can you help me with my problem. Im trying to connect mitsubishi hmi to CQM1H cpu61. I configure the hmi to omron sysmac way and the RS232 port setting of CQM1H to Host link 19200,1,7,2even same with the hmi. The hmi has communication error. Dip switch 5 is OFF and dip switch 1 is OFF. I try to change the DM6645 from 4000 to 0001 then the hmi communicates. When we reset the power, hmi has communication error. I check the DM6645 and notice that it returns to 4000. I try transfer to plc in program mode in setting window, transfer plc after compiling and transfer to plc in memory window. What could be the problem? Why it returns to 4000(NT link) value? What can I do regarding this problem?

Edited by 4w@rd

Perform a cross reference or search for DM6645 in the program to make sure it is not being written to in the program. This was the method of setting up the ports before CX Programmer come along. All DM memory is retentive so something is writing to it. Maybe the switch is defective?

The correct procedure using CX Programmer is to make the change in the Settings dialog, then cycle power to the PLC.