FRANK RUIZ

GT2107+FX5U+FRE700NE

5 posts in this topic

Hello all, and HNY!

I have managed to connect direct HMI to drives and change parameters, but this time I want to connect HMI with PLC and a E700NE drive.

My set up is PLC and Drive on CC Link IE Field Basic, then HMI via ethernet. I can control drive and have fancy graphs, but what I am struggling is with the Parameter template screen, to change parameter of the drive from HMI.

I have tried to set up CH2 with Freqrol E800/E700NE batch monitor, but does not work, not sure what to check/do.

does any one have any experience with this type of set up?

Cheers.

This is the mitsubishi example project

FR_GT27.GTX

1 person likes this

Thank you Gambit, I got the Sample Screen Manual, but its not working when I add CH2 for the PLC.

Closest I got it to work "ish" still no parameters being written, is with the standard E700 template, in the system library modified for E700NE variant.

Then when I use the parameter is when it does not work.

CBelectrotech.GTX

Well i did see that the network nr of the GOT for the Drive is set to 1 and for the E700 network 2.

This could be the problem

Hello,

yeah, I am desperate and trying anything, I say in the template you sent me, which i found the manual for it, it does that?

Since you have 1 cc link IEFB drive only, this will be Network 1 station 1, but somehow conflits with the FX5.

My next step is setting it up as station 2, but i still dont understand why, it should be possible to do it, without so much faffing about...

Cheers!!