andtech

Nt20s

7 posts in this topic

My HMI nt20s does not show the encoder real time value anymore and it keeps only the cams values that you set the last time , i can't anymore adds values at another set, photos tomorrow thanks in advance 

20230628_095412.jpg

Edited by andtech
Add words

The "***" that you see indicates the value has more digits than the display object can display. I don't think there is anything wrong with the NT20 except for the dark horizontal lines. That will only get worse.

You likely have a problem with the encoder connected to the PLC. When you move the machine, do you see the encoder inputs turning on?

I'm not sure what you mean about the cam settings. Check that the PLC RUN light is on first.

Thanks for your answer

1) the machine is on production every day, i haven't problem 

2)i have resize the displays area for the encoder value but the problem remains

3) when i make a format and  i change the camms example set: 5.In another format example set:3  has the same values with the new set 5 (see photo) after the new format save

4) the dark horizontal lines isn't problem for me , a have changed the hmi 3 times but because of this is old model i buy used 

5) camms setting i mean the on off values of the encoder for the steps of the machine 

*The plc run light is on 

20230628_095420.jpg

20230628_095412.jpg

Edited by andtech

33 minutes ago, andtech said:

2)i have resize the displays area for the encoder value but the problem remains

Do you have CX Programmer?

I would check the address the encoder position is set to in the NT20 then monitor in CX Programmer. Make sure the data type is correctly set. For example, if the display object is configured to display BCD and the PLC value is Decimal, this will cause display issues as well. 

I would also troubleshoot the saving issue in CX Programmer. You will first need to understand how the 'sets' are saved in the PLC.