Chavak

Slow editing/assembling rungs on CJ2 CPU33

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

On my ongoing project I'm facing slow editing/assembling of rungs when ever I have to make changes online. It was OK earlier, but when the program steps have increased, I face this issue. I used to write a lot of comments on instructions, rung comment etc. Not sure that's the cause, but I doubt so.

It's CJ2M CPU 33. I'm connecting using USB. The I/O table consists of a CJ1W-ETN, with 3xID262, 1xOD262. The Ethernet IP had around 34 devices, [Remote I/O, servo & SMC valve banks]. The line also had 4 Proface HMI on Ethernet.. Attached is my memory view.

Googled about it, unable to find any clue. Does anyone come across, how to fix this.

My CX-Programmer version is 9.8

Thank You

CJ2 Usage.PNG

Edited by Chavak

What is your PLC Cycle time?  When you go online right bottem it should state it . i have a CJ2M with 3 full racks of IO and is 15 connected other CPU's and HMI my cycletime is very low

cycletime.jpg

Edited by mike_cheesehead

Im using a cj3m_32 it can only run 10k of lines, the 33 can run 20k . Taking in consideration you have 14k of lines it is normal cycle time. Did you ad something new program or hardware to the system or network? 

It's a new equipment we are building. So everything is new

Question Have you tryed to acces the CPU via the UTP poort/ ip adress? usually a USB is just a serial poort  and they are very slow so this could be the bottle neck you experiancing