Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest aaron

ab slc 5/03 + panlemate 1100

7 posts in this topic

Hello I have a simple counting program and i want to reset the counters using the plc time clock or the panelmate time clock. I have used the s:40 equ to 7 and s:41 equ 00 to output b3:0/2 but when the time clock reaches 7 oclock the rung is still not true. I need it to reset at 19:00 and at 7:00 or 12 hours or 720 min whichever is easiest. can anyone help me with this.

Your logic from what you are saying should work just fine. Are you sure you are scanning the program file where this logic is. I tried this in a SLC5\04 worked just fine set it for 19:00 or 7:00PM... See Attached

That example is exactly what i have in the ladder just before the end rung. But when the values should be equal the rung is not coming true.

Have you verified the output you are using is not being used elsewhere. Remove both equal instructions, just an empty rung with your output, verify that the output turns on. If you would like you can send me a copy of the program and I will take a look at it... JJ

It has been running in sveral slc5/05 for years on my system. If you want to post the file, several of us can look at it and maybe see something that you missed.

This is the program im using and processor is slc 5/03. I have checked and double checked this but the clock counters look like they are working but the rung will not become true at 7 and 19.

I think you got a double coil. Rung 4 and 5 uses the same output. What you are doing is you may turn the output on in rung 4 but it is turned off in rung 5. If you want to trigger B3:0/2 with 2 conditions, then use branches for OR statement.