Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamNotaCat

C0-10DRE-D

3 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have a very small offline application I was considering, mostly because of the price tag and wanting to try out an AD PLC, using the C0-10DRE-D PLC. I called AD and asked some questions to make sure it was industrially suited, but I was hoping to get some insight from someone who has maybe used one. My basic questions are have you ever had any issues with maximum input currents into the AD PLC? Like If I am using an inductive proximity sensor that can send out up to 50mA are most of the AD PLC's equipped to handle these values? Do they hold up over time, and has anyone had one installed for a few years to provide any feedback on the good and the bad? 

Also, I would probably be using a 24 VDC coil to drive a 120VAC pump. I saw on AD website they have some relatively cheap socket relays for the relay and socket combined in the like 8$ range. Anyone have experience with these? The contacts are plenty high enough ratings on voltage and current for my application, just was curious how they hold up, if anyone knows.

If any of these questions are inappropriate for this forum, I apologize, I am new here!

Thanks in advance!

I haven't used the Click PLC but have used the Productivity 2000 and 3000 series. They are pretty good too.

I've also used a range of their relays and solid state relays and have had no issues at all with them. 

2 hours ago, LMBrian said:

I haven't used the Click PLC but have used the Productivity 2000 and 3000 series. They are pretty good too.

I've also used a range of their relays and solid state relays and have had no issues at all with them. 

Thank you very much for the incite! I've been reading that their products hold up well. I used one of their GS4 VFD's and was quite happy, so wanted to start trying to use other products they have.