Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pecador

TXd instruction

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I need send a reference frecuency for a FV Inverter with the TXD instruction (CQM1 plc) Can I help me? As they are the parameters that i have put? Sorry for my english. Thanks

Don't know how to pull it off with straight TXD instruction. Perhaps someone else can shed a light on this I know you can control an Omron inverter by Modbus master. Do you have an CQM1H ? In that case you could buy an expansion comms module, CQM1H-SCB41. Ask the Omron dealer to pre-load it with Protocol Macro Modbus master for controlling inverters (don't know if it's within the standard macro set) Now you can use PCMR instructions in your ladder and control the inverters. Also ask a manual on Protocol Macro for Modbus at your Omron supplier on how to use it. Edited by PdL

Hello again, the question is more complicate. I need send a frecuency with TXD for translate this instruction for a Mitsubishi PLC. In the Mitsubishi forum I put the complete question. I think that is possible use the TXD instructtion for send a parameter to inverter. The PLC is a CQM1. Thanks

OK I read you post in the Mishubishi forum. But now I'm a bit confused You have an Mishubishi FR-S540 inverter and a Mitshubishi FX2N PLC, and an Omron FV inverter and Omron CQM1 PLC. Right. Got it. You managed to connect your Mitshubishi FX2N PLC to the Mitshubishi FR-S540 inverter and send a frequency reference through RS485 serial comms. OK. See, this is the part where I get a bit lost. I conclude you also want to connect the Omron inverter as an RS485 slave besides Mishubishi PLC. Right ? But this probably doesn't work. So there the CQM1 fits in. You want to use it as a buffer !? Please explain better so we can help you out.

Hello, The CQM1 is only so that I can understand the instruction and turn/convert to Mitsubishi, don't exist the fisical Omron PLC. I have a Mitsubisi PLC, one inverter Mitsubishi and one inverter Omrom. In this time, I can communicate using the RS instruction the PLC with the inverter Mitsubishi ( all OK ) and need create a instruction ( using RS ) for inverter Omron. Look at the instruction TXD I think that it is possibel simulator it with the instruction RS, the question is if the TXD instruction is valid for send the reference to a inverter. If the TXD instruction is valid and I can understand it, I can test with RS instruction. Sorry for my english. Thanks.

OK, now I understand. Someone else has to answer if it's possible to control the Omron inverter this way. In my opinion I don't think so but perhaps I'm going to learn something new

Hello I am going to try it, if I obtain I put it here. Bye

Hello again, I need create a CRC16 CheckSum for modbus comunication with a PLC ( Mitsubishi FX2N ). Can I help me? Example with the program "Modbus Communication Test": With this Data: 02 10 00 02 00 01 02 00 00 The CheckSum(CRC16) is B3 42 Can I made the same with a PLC? ( create the CRC 16 ) In this moment I can send a reference frecuency to the Mitsubishi and Omron inverter, the problem is that I don't create the CRC16 in the PLC from Omron inverter. Thanks.

Hello averyone, finally I send a instruction to the Omron inverter. If averyone need the solution I can send a solution. Bye.

hello, is it possible to send command to fuji inverter? thanks ahuat

Hello, if Fuji inverter works with modbus protocol and has a similar instruction to (RS Mitsubishi, or TXD Omron )I think that is possible.