Andrei Blagaila

CPU Errors

12 posts in this topic

I managed to upload the software to my Q50UDEH. Now I have another problem. I followed the procedure. Now I have two errors. Can someone help me with them? 

1.jpg

Do you have a CC-Link module in your system?

No. It's missing from the rack. it's present in HW configuration but it's missing. I want to run simulations on the rack but my bosses did not order the CC-Link module. Should I remove it from the HW ? Or can I run the simulations like this?

Just remove the CC-Link network parameters from your project

CC-link Network parameters

I'm Doing something wrong. How do i delete it. I keep putting blanks and spaces and it reappears. 

1.jpg

Just select nr of modules 0

Be aware and press End after this and not Cancel this will keep the previous values!!!!!

I didn't scroll down to see all of the buttons. Did that and now I have rewritten the SW onto the PLC. That Error has disappeared but now I have another one for another missing module for RS232 comm because I have a TO U9 instruction in the SW. That I can see is a problem but error 7000 is still there. Do you know why?

1.jpg

That is because the special unit error is there.

You should go to the PLC parameters = PLC RAS Tab and change all the operating modes to continue

Edited by Gambit

I found the issue. I had a serial communication module that was missing. Just change places with one I did not sent TO/FROM commands to and restarted and now it works. Thank you @Gambit. You've been a huge help as always.

You're Welcome