Lee Easom

Trouble editing ladder program

4 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new to the gx developer so I am still trying to get used it to. The problem I'm having is when I'm trying to change a timer to time for longer I keep getting this message: 

"The same T/C coil exists in program (MAIN) and/or program (MAIN-SFC). 
The values are set to be the same as in the first found T/C coil from the top of program."

I have searched through the ladder and cannot find it at an early stage than the one I'm trying to change. Any help would be appreciated. 
Thanks 

You should go to the search function (ctrl+f) and search through everything. Click yes if it asks you if you want to search other data. The project could contain an SFC program and the timer might be in there if it is not in the ladder program.

Thanks for the replay. I've just tired this and it has only found the one I am trying to change. I've also tired to change a different timer in the program, just to see if it will change, and it is coming up with the same message? 

I've just tried to use the same timer multiple times and it works without problems. Do you have the possibility to post your code? If not, can you take som screenshots of where you're modifying and also the error message?