Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mskichu

Omron v700 series

13 posts in this topic

Iam recently using eVB to develop Database Driven application. The industry needs automated system for their Omron RFID reader and writer The industry have RFID (omron reader and writer) and tags. They have whole Module done in eVC I suppose. I want to integrate or I need help to code same functionality in eVB to integrate with my database. Is there any VB code available for download (v700 Omron) or can any one help me for coding in eVB Iam a beginner thanks mskichu

You don't say what model the V700 RFID reader is. Here is some sample code for V700HMD11: V700HMD11 VB Source Code @ MrPLC.com Also here is a compiled tool for all Omron RFID: Omron RFID @ MrPLC.com

Iam extremely sorry Admin I have found the device details it is Omron v705 HMF01 please help me thanks mskichu

I don't have any documentation on this model. It must be a special build.

hello jay I have the URL about Omron v705 series omron v705 please check this site and tell if any thing can be done to it thank you very for ur help

Sorry, I don't have a password. Please contact Omron Japan directly.

I have located the manual. The protocol is very similar to V700HMD11 VB Source Code above. Please compare source code to manual. Maybe this will help. S923-E1-02 V705-HMF01 CF Module Manual @ MrPLC.com

Hello, I have a small look in to your documents. I am also programming a V720S - HMF01. Used protocols are nearly same, only command numbers are different. CF cards are programmed as RS 232 ports. Everything is same. Place a Comm component on your form. Also you can find my sample project to read / Write into 13.56 MHz chips. Unfortunately, comments are not in English. But I can explain you some functions: _____________________________ Public Function GetPortData(TimeOut As Integer) As String Dim TempData, TempChar As String Dim i As Integer Dim Tim As Variant GetPortData = "" '?lk ba?ta her hangi bir ?ey yok TempData = "" Tim = Timer frmMain.cmmOMRON.InputLen = 1 'Verileri teker teker al Do While Timer < (Tim + (TimeOut / 1000)) DoEventsCE If frmMain.cmmOMRON.InBufferCount > 0 Then 'E?er içeride bilgi varsa al TempChar = frmMain.cmmOMRON.Input ' Bir karakter al DoEventsCE If TempChar = Chr(13) Then 'Sonland?r?c? karakter geldiyse ' Programdan ç?k?labilir demektir. ' Programdan ç?karken, gerida kalan bilgileri sil frmMain.cmmOMRON.InBufferCount = 0 GetPortData = TempData Exit Function Else TempData = TempData + TempChar End If End If Loop 'E?er buraya gelebildiysek zamana??m? gerçekle?mi? demektir. KickOMRON 'Uykudan yeni uyan?yor olabilir. End Function __________________________________ The function above reveives the serial port data with timeout. There is another function below, it is sometimes necessary because if your hand held device sleeps to save power, the power of CF ports are broken. To awake the CF reader - writer, you should close and re-open the CF port. KickOMRON function does this: Public Sub KickOMRON() On Error Resume Next 'Goto kullanmama izin vermiyor If frmMain.cmmOMRON.PortOpen Then frmMain.cmmOMRON.PortOpen = False 'Aç?k ise kapat, muhtemelen cihaz uykudan yeni uyan?yor. End If frmMain.lblStatus.BackColor = &HFFFF& 'Sar?: Bekleyin anlam?nda frmMain.lblStatus.Caption = "Port Aç?l?yor..." frmMain.cmmOMRON.PortOpen = True WaitMS (500) 'Port Aç?ld?ktan sonra 500 ms beklemek gerekiyor. frmMain.lblStatus.Caption = "Port Aç?ld?" frmMain.lblStatus.BackColor = &HE0E0E0 'Gri : Normal durum 'Donan?msal bir problem yoksa port aç?lm??t?r. End Sub ________________________________________________ For a read command, I use the following line: frmMain.cmmOMRON.Output = "412000FFFF" + Chr(13) This command gaves me the read data with a header. I take the data by GetPortData(2000) function. Omron does not support to write with indicating Unique ID of chip even it is supported by Phillips chips inside. This is necessary sometimes to prevent users to change another tags data on tag data modifications. The UID parameter is used for this in WriteChip function. I hope this helps. If you need further information, do not hesitate to ask me. Best Regards. RFID_Project.zip

hello Jay and Moosty Guys are really amazing iam looking at Moosties code I just goin through it and trying to make out whole flow how it works thank u very much I realy appreciate ur effort for helping me mskichu

Hello, May be you need the datasheet for V720S-HMF01 to compare the code and the protocol for V70S-HMF01. I hope this helps. Best Regards. s922_e1_02__V720S_HMF01_Manual.pdf

Please tell me how to program with V700 CD2D of OMRON CORP. and READ and WRITE IC tags. Do we have to use V700 HMD in order to program with IC tag.

Hello Haipro, I have experiences with CD1D, which is RS232 version of CD2D. Could you tell me more about what you want to do? I have tried CD1D by Protocol Macro (PLC), TXD-RXD commands (PLC) and Visual Basic (PC) I you tell me more, may be I can help you.

dear jay, i m using v720s-hmd11-ap rfid read/write unit, tag v720-d52p01 i have use ur vb programm, but it is givivng frame error, this unit is having usb port & this usb port uses the com1. please can u guide me, & send the programm.