Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noorloai

Omron Analog Output 2point - Help Requierd

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I need your help/ suggestion to configure CJ1W-DA021 for 1 channel output connected to Digital Regulator using Sysmac studio. I have already added it to the CPU rack see the attachment.

how can I determine the appropriate analog out values to have the digital regulator deliver the correct pressure? how can I calculate the set value base on what??

This is the first time that i program analog out put therefore I need your advice/step to help me finish my project.

appreciate your response in advance.

Noor

1.png

On the right of that screen, click the 'Edit Special Unit Settings' button and configure the analog signals.

Make sure the Unit No shown on that screen matches what you set on the switches on the front of the module.

In the IO Map, you will attach a variable name for the analog output signal. 

As for the values to write to the variable, that's detailed in the manual for the module.

And you should have put this in the Sysmac Studio forum, not the CX-Programmer one.

Hi Admin,

Thanks a lot for you prompt reply, I will move the post to the Sysmac studio.

on the other side, I read the CJ1W- DA021 Module manual but still stack, I do not understand how to calculate the set value base on the graph which I attached.

for output range (1-5v) 4-20mA at 1 the output will be 0 and at 5v the output will be 4000. is the set point the average ??in AB SLC500 i used to use SCP SCALE WITH PARAMETER WHICH I insert the min and max input as well as the min and MAx scale.

here I do not understand the set value?? I would greatly appreciate your talents and support.

2.png

Look at the SCALETRANS command in the CPU if you are looking to perform scaling.  But as i said before, you give it a numeric value 0-4000 to create a voltage output.