Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karkas44

Writing outputs but not reading inputs in PROFIBUS Network with CP-342

1 post in this topic

Hello Everybody,

I am working on a PROFIBUS network with a CPU 314 and a CP-342 since the CPU doesn't have any DP capabilities, it's just for tests but the actual project will be done with a 312C CPU. I have configured the FC1 and FC2 that are necessary for the communication between the CPU and the CP; I have created one DB to send the outputs from and another one to receive the inputs in, the only error it gave me was that at first the input DB was not big enough, I fixed it and it doesn't give me any error anymore, the problem is that it writes the outputs correctly in the slaves but won't receive the inputs from them.

I am not using TIA portal because the project will have a Multi-Panel for which we don't have the lincese, we'll integrate it with WincC flexible 2008; I am attaching screenshots of the DBs, the HW config and the OB1 with the configuration of the FCs, also screenshots of the segments I created to test the inputs and outputs. When I monitor the programthe inputs don't even activate (the bits in the DB1)

Thank you in advance.

Configuración de las FC1 y FC2.png

DB1.png

DB2.png

HW Config1.png

HW Config2.png

HW Config3.png

Inputs test.png

Output test.png

Edited by karkas44