Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roneel.maharaj

Omron CP1L communication with Citect SCADA 6.0

6 posts in this topic

Hi I am totally new to this Forum. I after some information with can actually assist me in doing my lab work. I am using OMRON CP1L PLC - and trying to interface the Citect SCADA 6.0 with Cx- programmer, but I am not able to do so. I would like some to assist me in how to configure Citech SCADA 6.0 so that it starts communicating with my PLC. Please someone assist

I believe Citect inlcudes quite excellent driver help. Have you searched the driver help files in Citect for Omron? For CP1L, you should take a look at the Host Link serial driver.

Hi The unfortunate thing is that Iam not able to interface the hardware and software. I have tried all the means, refering to driver help etc but still couldnt stablise the communication.

You have to give us more information, unfortunately my glass bowl is out of service. Post screenshots of the driver configuration in Citect, your cable pinout, CX-Programmer screenshots of CP1L serial port configuration.

Hi I have a program of a CP1L plc. I want to look at it but dont have any Omron software. Where can I find software ? Can I download it some where ? I don't normally use Omron PLC's. A client of me has these two plc's in seperate machines and wants to do a small modification. Any help will be appretiated. i have cx ver 2.7 but make trouble in communicaton Thanks.

Omron CX-One is licensed software so you will have to purchase.