Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eras

Siemens Logo

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm looking for a scheme to make my own cable between a PC and a Logo. Where can I find it? Thanks. Excuse my poor english....

Why bother? The Siemens one is under $50 US. They don't release the pinouts of that cable, and where would you get the specialized connector on the LOGO end?

Hi, i whant to make my own cable but i don't know the pin out of the original cable, did you find it, and can you email it to me ? thanks

As was stated before, it's a cheap cable and Siemens doesn't release a pinout. You'll have to buy it or reverse engineer one yourself. There are electronics in the connector, not just a cable pinout.

I know that, but i whant to know the pin out of the logo connector, i've made the pcb. help Edited by yodes

the solution : Logo programming cable pin out, From a LOGO! 24R a 230 should be the same. Adapter I made works fine, No DONGGLE is used... LOGO unit is upright: starting upper left pin as #1 (not labelled using convention)opposite side is #6, key is on right side of connector. 1-TTL in Rx Serial 2-Gnd 3-5 volts 4-SDA for card 5-SCL for card 6-TTL out Tx Serial You will need TTL<->RS232 converter (ie MAX202) powered by pin 3 of LOGO. Baud rate is 9600, 8bit, even HEX char. This works for the old LOGO! 230R i have ( 6ED1 052-1FA00-0BA0 ) Press both the sideways arrows AND the OK button simultaniously (thats 3 buttons at the same time, a tuff job ) U then get the option to: start programming transfering between the module and the memory chip Start the program Newer LOGO!'s have different ways to enter programming mode. I'm replying because I remember myself sitting for hours trying different keykombinations :) (How manny can there be, with 6 keys?: )

I think every body can try this one. Good luck! poteto_t@hotmail.com

I know it's work, i did it ! but the Logo connecteur is wrong use the scheme i tell you : LOGO unit is upright: starting upper left pin as #1 (not labelled using convention)opposite side is #6, key is on right side of connector. 1-TTL in Rx Serial 2-Gnd 3-5 volts 4-SDA for card 5-SCL for card 6-TTL out Tx Serial it's cheap and work fine good luck Edited by yodes