Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moosty

V720S-HMF01 CF II I/F Reader Writer

4 posts in this topic

Hi, Does anybody worked with V720S-HMF01 Compact Flash Reader/Writer? I have the "operation manual" document, but I need sample programs, prefererably in eMbedded VB. Thanks.

Isn't that an RFID writer ??? Omron might have a rough demo program written in VB, perhaps the local office might be able to help ??? I have used a similar model with protocol macro, but i can;t remember the exact model number of the RFID unit...

Yes, that is Compact Flash RFID reader/writer for PDA's. When I ordered this device, there was only one in stocks. There were not any sample program about that. However, I have succeed to read and write into ID tags with a CASSIOPEIA IT-700 (Pocket PC). The CF unit works as an ordinary serial RS 232 port, so it is easy to program. It's cool! I am developing a module in Embedded Visual Basic to write into I-CODE SLI chips (V720 Series), also I can add old I-CODE1 chip support, I have tested the CF reader with both chips. I am going to share the source code of the module and a sample read/write program. Many thanks for your interest Sleepy!

I remember that Omron Austraila had access to a demo program written in VB for the PDA, however from recollection it only worked correctly with a certain type of PDA, i think that it was a HP one at that....to cut a long story short i do believe that they got it working on another model of PDA. I was not involved with the job and really only heard about it..... To the level you are going to with this product, I take a bow to you mootsy...Man...you are at that other level.....Top job mate....