Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eltonoilrig

ab plc cpu slc 503

5 posts in this topic

I have problem on CPU LC 503 show the FLT red light flashing and DH485 also flashing on RUN mode. I try rebooted toggling the key but still same. I pull out all modules to check for good seating. I remove the CPU battrie for 2 minutes but no progress. Any help please

Was the PLC working before? Did any changes happen to cause the fault or did it just suddenly happen. If it did just suddenly happen for no reason, it's possible the processor kicked the bucket. Can you go online with it and see what the fault is? If you can't go online, I would try replacing it with a spare. ... You have a spare, right? Edited by MrAutomation

Ok I try other CPU I Download the programme and problem same. Yes this happen sudden. than I hoo k up the laptop with RS logic and I check the error problem coning from SST profibus module I try to clear error but coming back. the message is specilaty I/O module in slot 6 has not repsonded to a command with the required time limit. this is in slo6 i HAV PROFIBUS module

Ok I try other CPU I Download the programme and problem same. Yes this happen sudden. than I hoo k up the laptop with RS logic and I check the error problem coning from SST profibus module I try to clear error but coming back. the message is specilaty I/O module in slot 6 has not repsonded to a command with the required time limit. this is in slo6 i HAV PROFIBUS module