Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mohamed radwan

Premium P57 16034

4 posts in this topic

i have premuim PLC already installed at site 4 years ago by others and i need to upload application the CPU is P5716034M and iam using cable TSXPCX1031 with usb to serial adaptor when i connect to the PLC by unity Pro the connection is established and i get the unity bar as follow HMI R/W mode : green Different: red Run: green No upload info: yellow UNTW01 :sys green and i can press run and stop and the CPU leda change the problem is i can't upload the application from PLC to my PC and i don't know the reason??? Edited by mohamed radwan

Morning, The answer is in your question, you have no upload informations in the plc. With Unity, the program is compiled and you transfer a binary file to the plc, it's enough to work. But in order to upload the program from another computer you need to transfer in addition what Schneider call the upload informations, the source file if you prefer. Without it there's absolutely no way to upload something, so you have to ask the backup of the program to the person or company that made it, it's the only solution. JC Edited by acpi

It will be the same with the Ethernet connection. There's an utility software called Unity Dif that allows to compare two offline programs but I think you can't compare online/offline programs. JC