Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahuat

Auto Reset Counter

5 posts in this topic

Hello All.. I have a 'strange' problem with CQM1H-CPU21 plc, i connect the cpu to a NT31C to display some counter in the NT31C, the problem is everytime the power turned off, the counter in the CQM1H is resetted, but if i disconnect the NT31C, and i turn off the power the counter is not resetted? i put the counter value in a DM. if anyone has experience with this, pls share... Thanks.. ahuat

It's not the CQM1H, it's the NT31C. Go in to the System Menu|Memory Switches and Turn off the Resume Function.

Thank you for your reply Jay, what you mean by resume function is the one in the NT Support Tool software? i am using version 4.6, and i have to go to Tool|PT Configuration|System, then i can click the Resume Function, because before was not clicked. i also attached the file. Thank you in advance line5.onw

Please do not check the Resume checkbox. This will do for all of the variables in your project what is happening to your timer. From your project file, I have located the problem. Please uncheck the Initial checkbox by the variables in your Numeral Table. If it is checked, then the NT screen will Initialize the DM with the value set in Value column. Since yours is set to #0, your timer is getting reset to 0 on power up.

..Ooopps....... Thanks for your reply Jay,.... i really appreciate. ahuat