Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

MX2 Inverter

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have just fitted a MX2 Inverter which controls aN Indexing Motor running at 45 HZ. The MX2 has replaced the J7 mini that I believe is being withdrawn. With this J7 there was an Imput S5 which would give a different speed ours was seet to 16 HZ for a manual slower speed if there was a fault. I think the JX has a similar Input but I cant seem to get the MX2 to give a similar speed In the manual it talks about a Binary Input CF1 and I have set the mode A019 TO 0 for Binary and settings A020 and A220 for 45 and 16 HZ respectively but can only get the MX2 to run at one speed. In the control wiring I have put Input 1 for Forward Run and I assume that I have to use Input 2 to control the second speed. Can anybody tell me what I am missing. Apart from that MX2 very impressive. Regards Peter

The MX2 also uses S5 & S6 for speed select. Your two speed settings should be stored in A020 and A021. If you want to control the speed from the terminal strip set A01 and A02 to 1.

Many thanks Dick will set A001 and A002 as you suggest. Which terminal connection should I use I read it should be 6 but not sure

Hi Peter If you are using CF01 to overwrite your current speed which you are doing. The default selection for your input is S5 or Multi-Function Input 5. You can verify by going to parameter C005 to see whether is the setting number is 02. 02 represent CF1(Multi Speed Step 1). You may also refer to MX2 Drive manual page 4-25. Hope this helps.

Thanks Ryuuki, Am back at work Monday will do as you suggest. Regards