Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elyas_gh

Siemens plc and premium plc

4 posts in this topic

Greetings I used Siemens PLC with CP343-1 (IP 192.168.0.1) And also Telemecanique PLC(Premium) With ETY110ws (IP 192.168.0.2) I used the function FB108 (Modbuscp) in Siemens PLC And also the setting for the Netpro In siemens plc has been done. Telemecanique PLC(premium) on-line mode is identifiable by Siemens. For reading and writing data in Telemecanique plc how to act? Siemens has also been used in Telemecanique plc(Premium) IP address My problem is Telemecanique. if I used DB11 in Siemens PLC with Start_DB:1 and End_DB:100 and data_type:3 For Send to Telemecanique (Settings in the FB108 in siemens are correct). How will the data be received in Telemecanique plc (Premium)? Do you have a specific Function (ADR) be used? I used PL7 V4.4 and I canot use ADDM Function. Please help me I have an urgent need

Hi, First of all, who is the master and who's the slave ? if the Premium is the slave you have nothing to do on this side cause this plc "speaks" Modbus natively. JC

Morning, I don't understand very well what function or package you use on Siemens side but here is a link with an open source solution to do what you want : https://sites.google.com/site/logicielsdelphietcbuilder/modbus-tcp-siemens-s7-schneider-tsx57 With this solution the Siemens PLC is server and the Premium is client. On the Premium side you just have to configure the IO scanning service, absolutely no program at all. On the Siemens side you have to use the AG_SEND and AG_RECEIVE blocks to read and write the datas. This solution works very well ( I needed just an afternoon to test it) and it's completely free. The only "small" problem is that the webpage is in french so you have to translate first . At the end of the page you have the link to download the Siemens program. JC Edited by acpi