Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BenPLC

Pulse output with CP1L transistor output

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I have the following PLC: CP1L-M30DT1-D It has 2 pulse outputs that are built in (100.00 and 100.01). This is currently not working. I'm checking with an Oscilloscope. I verified the O-scope's settings and checked a single output . . . O-scope is OK. I used the settings (with values changed a little) in the Help example. Here's what I am using: . . . . by the way, is PLS (not PLS2) better? PLS2 #0000 D100 D111 Registries are: D100: #0002 D101: #0002 D102: #0003 D103: #0000 D104: #000F D105: #0001 D110: #0001 D111: #0000

Try it again with some much larger values in the registers.

The instruction, as posted, is missing one argument (most probably- the output mode M), and will not even be accepted by the ladder editor, not to mention executing. Also, the last argument was most probably meant to be D110. The values are OK, but absolute positioning will need the axis origin preset prior to positioning. Relative move may never stop unless the instruction is executed in differential format @PLS2. There is no PLS, only PLS2. Read the manual. Edited by Sergei Troizky