Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaycee

CS1 clock memory address

5 posts in this topic

Does anybody know of the memory address for the PLC clock in a CS1 processor? I would like to do a compare on it for shift change functions of some of our equipment. Is there a book or some other format where this information is published? We use the clock status registers in Allen Bradley PLCs for this function and are trying to duplicate it with Omron.

AR351 - Min/Sec AR352 - Day/Hour AR353 - Year/Mon CS1 Operation Manual Section 9-16 Auxilary Area Additional Material CS1 Instruction Referemce Manual

The minutes and seconde are in the (A351) The day of mont and hours are in the (A352) the years and month are in the (A353) the day of week (sunday-monday...) is in the (A354) To extract the use the MOVD(083) To extract the second: LD P_ON MOVD(083) A351 #10 D2000 For the minute LD P_ON MOVD(083) A351 #12 D2001 And so on

Thanks for the information! I will probably have more basic questions in near future seeing as how this Omron stuff is all new to me>

I too am relatively new to Omron products. One suggestion that I have (if you're in a bind) is to call Omron Tech Support at: 1800-55-OMRON Once the lady starts talking (recording), press 1 twice. That will get you to Industrial Automation Technical Support. Most of the guys there are pretty knowledgeable about solving problems and getting around Omron "issues". I'm out. Tig