Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeyE

CC link addressing for ST series remote I/O

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I am having an issue that I'm sure that you guys can straighten me out on- I am working on a system with 24 CC link nodes, most of them are drives and I am not having any issues reading or writing to the drive I/O using GXWorks2. I can't figure out how to communicate with the ST I/O though. The CClink master is set up for X1000/Y1000/D1000/D2000 The ST I/O head is on node 21, the X/Y start address would be 1280, the rack is layed out like this: No. 0, Slice 0, ST1H-BT (Head module) No. 1, Slice 2, ST1PSD (Power module) No. 2, Slice 3, ST1X16-DE1 (16 pt input) - Br 00-0F No. 3, Slice 11, ST1Y16-TE2 (16 pt output) - Bw 00-0F How do I use these addresses in GXWorks2? For example if I wanted to write a line of logic that the first input Br00, turns on the last output Bw0F how to input? I figure out what to put into GXW2 for an address on the contact or coil. Help! Thanks, Mike

It's been a long time since I used CC-Link, but you address the ST node in the same way you would address anything else in CC-Link (e.g. X1280 as you mention). Could you provide a bit more information about what you have done and what you are trying to do? Should be no problem when you've already set up the drives...