Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diepnhan

Help me.I need FX-1PG-B manual.

8 posts in this topic

I have module FX-1PG-B.I find manual for FX-1PG-B at website mitsubishi,but I dont manual for this module.Please everybody help me.This Module is board.Thank's

I have no idea what you are saying. You ask for a manual, which is readily available from Mitsubishi's website, and then say you found it. Do you need it or did you find it? http://www.meau.com/functions/dms/getfile.asp?id=010000000000000001000000206701000
1 person likes this

Thank your help.But my products dont FX-1PG-(E).My product is FX-1PG-B.This product is board.please you send your email for me,so i will send picture for you.Thank you so much

sorry,my english very bad.i send my product for iadmin.thank you....

Never heard of it. I wonder if someone removed it from the module.

Dear Iadmin.This product for machine maker only.But Engineer leave my company.All documents follow this Engineer.I have VEXTA controller U0022-054.But i dont have manual for products.

If the part is for a machine maker only, then why not contact that machine maker? It's not a standard product I have ever seen in the US. But there are many Mitsubishi parts which do not get released outside Japan, so maybe you need to contact them.

The FX-1PG-B is the FX-1PG-(E) only as board type without housing, without any conformity approval and has the same Manual.