Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asimana

PowerFlex

2 posts in this topic

Hello All, I am using Powerflex 700H drive, facing problem with configuring analog outputs. i need to configure Analog out 1 (Output Frequncey) and Analog out 2 (Output Amp). I set 342(Analog out 1 select)=0, and 345(Analog out 2 select)=2 then i set analoge output HI limits. i set 343 and 346 = 20mA. Then i set parametter 344 and 247= 4mA. I set parameter 340 bit 0 and 1 to (11) after all these configuration i find my out signal faulty. i set Max out frequency 50 hurtz and drive was running on 25Hz but its out put mA was 15mA it would be 12 i check all the parameters 3 to 4 times but i did not find any thing in parametters except parameters 354 and 355. These parameters change my mA signals respectively but i cant get it how it work for me. I believe it need some scaling in parameters 354 and 355. Please help me to complete my task. ips.alisolution@gmail.com m.ali@avanceon.com Regards, M.Ali

Have you set the jumpers on the card to be current or voltage. You need to set the jumpers for the analog ins and analog out, see the drive manual for how to set them. Alan