Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zalic

A870GOT programing

8 posts in this topic

If I understand right, with GT Designer I cant programing old GOT only convert old program for new GOT. Then how call program whit I can program old GOT? I can buy new 15 panels for machines, so I need fix old

The software for programming the 800 series is available for free from Mitsubishi. Contact them. You really need to consider converting forward, those units are 3 generations out of date, have limited functionality, and the software won't work on newer versions of Windows. They haven't been made for over 10 years.

But is it possible to connect new GOT generation to A series PLC?

I did connect it with a serial cable to the cpu. What excat type of cpu you have to connect to? Edited by djtron

I have a software for 870GOT. Can I use Mitsubishi PLC cable SC-09 for connecting made between GOT and PC?

SC09 is for the FX PLCs, not the GOT. There is no 8 pin round port on the GOT. Tell us what GOT and what PLC and we can offer solutions. Of course they are all listed in the Connection Manual for the GOT if you looked there.

I have a software for GOT and cable. I already upload information from GOT to PC. For machine parameter change in GOT is set up password. Previous machine owners already throw away all information about passwords and other stuff. Now I need get password. Password is saved in GOT or in PLC?

If there is a password to access the system menus, that is set in the project, and you should be able to change it in software and download your updated program. If it's a password to connect to the screen, you cannot bypass that one.