Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msaadnegm

cqm1h-cpu21 not in run mode

15 posts in this topic

hello friends i have a problem in plc omron cqm1h-cpu21 that when connect power to machine, the led of power supply of plc light and the led comm of plc blink but nothing else, mean run and other leds don't light one time, the plc work normal but after turn off and on the machine again, the problem get

There are two things that may be an issue. 1. Is there a device connected to the peripheral port of the CQM1H? That is the small connector on the front of the unit, not the DB9 connector. 2. Set the Start up mode of the unit. See image. Hope this will help.

What is the PLC power supply? If it is a PA216, and the supply voltage is 110, check that the jumper is in place for 110V.

thank you gtsuport for your reply 1- only the screen connected with cpu in rs232c, which give "host link" message only, no other connector to the peripheral port 2- could you please give me the direct link to cx-programmer to download it?

thank you pmcr for your reply the power supply is PA203, and the supply voltage is 220v i am sure there is no problem in power supply because i used another cpu with the same power supply and the plc work and run led light and every i/o

You will need to purchase CX-One which includes CX-Programmer. You will need the full version. The Lite version will not support CQM1H. Please contact your local Omron distributor or sales office. You will also need a cable. To connect to the peripheral port with the computer serial port, the cable is CS1W-CN226. Do you have a handheld programmer to support the CQM1H-CPU21?

no could you please tell me why mode changed from run to program, and how that happen alone?

Without being able to review the error log, it is not possible to know what the problem might be.

Can't he use the trialversion? Geir

i already installed a trial version cx-one 9.3 and also cx-programmer 6.1 and used a rs232c cable and make this connection: pc (female) plc (male) 1 to 1 2 to 2 3 to 3 5 to 9 (4,6) (4,5) (7,8) and adjustbdip switch of cpu as: 1 off 2 off 3 on 4 on 5 on 6 off 7 on 8 off the run cx-programmer and connect power to cpu after connecting thr rs232c cable and make direct online in cx-programmer but give failed to connect to plc i tryied to change dip switch many times but the same fail what is the wrong thing i did? thanks

The computer you are using, does it have a real serial port, or are you using a USB to serial adapter? After you changed the dip switch settings, did you power down and power up the plc? The dip switches are only read at power up.

i use desktop computer with real serial port sometimes i power off and on for power supply but not for every change what is the right positions for the dip switches in cpu? is the connection of the rs232c cable right? is the software i used right for cqm1h? thanks

See below: i use desktop computer with real serial port Are there multiple serial ports on the computer? Are you sure the serial ports work? sometimes i power off and on for power supply but not for every change You must cycle power anytime the dip switch settings are changed. what is the right positions for the dip switches in cpu? See the dip switch setting information I posted in your thread on plcs.net, post #7. is the connection of the rs232c cable right? From your post, that is the correct pinout. is the software i used right for cqm1h? Both versions of CX-Programmer you mention will work with the CQM1H

there is only one serial port in my pc and didn't try to use it before, but i used another laptop(of my friend) with serial port with the same my cable, and he told me he used it very much with his program cx-programmer but the same problem

i am in doubt if the cpiu don't connected well with the power supply(which i used it well with another cpu) how can i sure that cpu connected well with the power supply? i tried to disconnect the battery, but the battery led don't light when does the battery led light? i dismantle 4 card of the cpu and clean it with spray but no way please help me