Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mahmoudsaed19

help with CJ1M PLC program

7 posts in this topic

i have a PLC program uploaded from a working machine , after the PLC broken i try to download in another PLC but it gives me error in compilation in the part of the function block , it gives me error : missing) . so if any one can help me with this error , i attach the program so that any one can see the error when he tries to compile the program , knowing that the PLC is CJ1M cpu 21. thank you everyone.program.rar

Seems to compile OK on my PC running CX-programmer v 9.35. A few duplicated output warnings, but nothing fatal. One thing that comes to mind: is your other PLC unit ver. 3 or 4? Geir

i am using cx programmer v 8.1 and the error appear in compilation happen when i try to compile before i start to download the program in the new plc unit , i do not how it is not make any error as when i compile it give me the warning you talk about and at end error in function block area saying : missing ) what you mean about the other plc unit v.3 or v.4,you mean the cx program or the new plc unit so if you can help me i will be grateful, thank you

If it is a fairly new CPU it should not be a problem, but if it is an older unit it might not handle function blocks. On the side of the CPU, there is a label containing the CPU type numbers and various info. One entry should read "Ver. 3" or "Ver 4". Ver 2 or earlier did not have the FB functionality. Geir

Replace the comma with a decimal point in the FB line 21.

It depend of what he have as decimal separator in 'Regional Setting' of Windows. It must match.

thank you , i try and it works , now i compile and no error. thank you again and also thank for geir and for pfort for their interest