Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
omron_T

HELP! MSKS ínstruction

6 posts in this topic

i have MSKS 4 #200 instruction ( number 4 : it is scheduled interrupt task ,number #200: it is time to first scheduled interval) . i have simulation by msks instruction, but it isnt successful ( it is interrupted once in programer). i wanna repeat it ( schedule interrupt is repeated at regular time interval) . help me. please.

Scheduled interrupts are a hardware feature. I very much doubt they work in Simulation mode, you need an actual PLC. If you are using an actual PLC, then post your .cxp file.

this is my .cxp file. you are simualation which is ok. but i dont know how to repeat at regular time interval. http://www.fshare.vn/file/M4YY2ZQR08/ and this is my ex but it isnt successful. it isnt repeat (scheddule interrupt isnt repeat). http://www.fshare.vn/file/4A0YUP230Q/ SDBMP.rar My simulation.rar Edited by omron_T

Please attached the files using the Forum functions, I cannot read what the links were to that site, nor fancy downloading from something like that sorry
1 person likes this

you can download my file SDBMP.rar My simulation.rar

What Interrupt interval were you hoping to achieve? Looking at your .cxp files, you have 10mS as your setup, with a value of 500 in your MSKS instruction. This will result in a interrupt of 5sec, does this need to be interrupt driven? Also, there looks like a lot of code in the Int 02 task, too much IMO. Can you not move some of it to be cyclic? Are you trying this on actual hardware? In projects I have recently done with a CJ2, I have MSKS 14 &10 with a 1ms Interrupt Interval set, which = 10mS. MSKS 14 = Reset/Start, but looks like it is only valid for CJ CPU's, I am trying to find the reference for the CS... Apart from all that, providing you have transferred the Code & settings, then cycled power to the CPU, this should work. If not, I would be starting with a blank program with just the MSKS & Int 02 tasks. For testing, I often put a un-conditional ++ instruction in the Int 02 task so that I can see the value incrementing at the required interval.
1 person likes this