Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flowcont

Help needed with NT600S-ST121 program edit

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody! I need help with some old NT600S-ST121 display program edit. I already encountered problems with downloading the program from the PT. I tried first with the NT Support Tool 4.7, then the program said to me to use the DOS version instead. But the NTST v2.33 DOS program couldn't do anything with it. Then I was able to receive the program with the NT Transfer Utility from the PT (from the NT Support Tools package). I saved with *.mmi extension. Now my problems lie in there, that I can't open the *.mmi file with any of these program. Obviously my plan to convert the program to something, that a newer PT could use. Can I get somebody to look into it for me? Thanks! I appreciate if you tell me the methods advancing to the future. ps: Maybe or maybe not the problem is lying with the fact, that I use laptop with Windows XP on it with the DOS program too. But anyhow I did download something from the PT, so I don't know for sure. tuki.zip

There is no data in the .mmi file. Can you upload the screen again?

First things first. Thank you for your help. The zip file is containing the same file as I have. I just downloaded and after unzipping I pressed F4 to edit in notepad. I see some data in here, maybe the file header is corrupted.