Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javier M

STARTER doesn't support my motor?

2 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm having troubles trying to perform the first commissioning of a servomotor with order no. 1FK7022-5AK21-1DG0 with the Starter commissioning tool V4.1.5.5. I'm using a CU310 PN V2.6 and a PC/PG with Windows XP SP. My first guesses are that the software or the CU doesn't support the motor or the motor encoder, since when I perform the automatic configuration of the control unit, the configuration window of the drive doesn't show the information of the motor nor the encoder , as you can see in the attachments, also i'm receiving a warning of not cyclic connection and i can't find the cause of it, i'm using the right version of software ? the CU is appropriate for the drive ? Thanks for the help!! Automatic Configuration.bmp

Does your motor show under the topology section in starter.? The motor you are using is very common Did you use Siemens drivecliq cables? Did you use the correct drivecliq cable for the motor? It must have the 24v pins on the other side of the connector at the motor(on the rj45)