Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhowasso

RSLogix 500 Custom Graphical Monitor

2 posts in this topic

Hi All, Is there a secret to getting a signal to graph correctly on RSLogix 500 Pro using the Custom Graphic Monitor..??? I have the latest edition of RSLogix500 Pro, but I cant seem to get it to work. Thanks

Yes... yes there is. It's buried deep in the national archives but I'm about to reveal all. The ancient Mayans figured it out and it's tied to a calendar that ends in December (oh my God! A calendar that ends in DECEMBER?????). Three stars will pop up into completely incorrect locations above the pyramids if you achieve anything useful with the CGM. I know this because I saw it posted numerous times (much to my annoyance) on Facebook. All hail the Face Book. Either that or you can create one of their lame little widgets and drag the IO point from ladder or the data table on to the widget and poof, like magic, it appears. for instance if you want a trend for F8:2 then create the trend widget, open the data table for floating points, and drag the value displayed in F8:2 on to the widget. Edited by Michael Lloyd