Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scada_vn

How to create new Object

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm so new about Mitsubishi as GT designer. I want make new symbol myself for Pump by image tool. The pumps have 3 color status ( blue, running, red ). So, it need create 3 images I don't know how to make new this symbol. Could you share your instructions on this case? or share example on this Thanks BR Edited by scada_vn

You can create anything you like with the built-in drawing tools and then select it and register it as a part. Simpler to create graphics in another software and import them. There are a variety of libraries of graphics of pumps and valves and other fluid control devices available for download from Mitsubishi. And if you already have a grpahic you want to use, you can import BMP or JPG, or GT Works2 or GT Works3 have a capture tool and you can capture it from any open program on your PC.

Hi Crossbow, I got it that we can create graphic in may way on this case, but i don't know how to add any active status to him as (state 0: blue; state 1: green, and state 2: red, or..) to assign device, address on this. For any devices in library have already this functions, just add address. Done. Pls show me any picture on this way Thanks BR

Create a part in each color. Then create a bit part (for 2 states) or word part (for more states) display object and tell it your part numbers to use.