Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sephjo

Siemens S5

3 posts in this topic

Red stop light and BASP red light showing on S5 135U CPU928A,after overaull reset / reset system remain same stage,i compare programs with my PG-m2 some errors showing that SB000 to SB254 blocks not in plc,so i try to delete all blocks on plc cant delete or cant transfer program to plc error message is memory full,so how i can solve this problem,i am not experience with s5 i hope someone can help me here. thanks Seph

When you carry out an overall reset there should be nothing left in the PLC's memory. Here is a link to the manual. http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/15342414 As you have the Step 5 software please go online and check the I & B Stacks

Disconnect the battery from PLC and then leave it for a while ( have a cup of tea) then try and download your program, some capacitance in the processor retains some parts of the program even though it appears to have no program in it. This then means your download won't work properly. I had this recently and had to call Siemens tech support about this.