Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronisan88

duplicate output

4 posts in this topic

hello everyone i'm sorry bother you,. i'm newbie on PLC,.and i want to study about PLC, i have some problem when i want to use output duplicated,.and i want to some ladder looping continously,. someone can help me? I want the process for 4 control there are: 1. Servo motor 1 to run the rotary table 2. Servo motor 2 3. Silinder 1 4. Silinder 2 and that process is: 1. servo motor 1 "ON" for 5 sec 2. until that servo motor 2 "ON" for 5 sec 3. servor motor 1 "ON" for 5 sec again 4. servo motor 2 and silinder 1 ON at same time fo 5 sec 5. servo motor 1 ON for 5 sec 6. servo motor 2, silinder 1, silinder 2 ON at same time for 5 sec 7. servo motor 1 ON for 5 sec 8. servo motor 2, silinder 1, silinder 2 ON at same time for 5 sec that process i want,.but the duplicated output make me confused, i need some help to solve this,. thanks. Edited by ronisan88

Here is an example of one way you might use to do this. Section1.pdf

owh thanks mendon, i will try it,.this is very help me,. owh i forgot something after that process no. 7 and no. 8 is looping until swicth turn off manually, what command i will use? sorry i ask again i'm very2 newbie about it,. Edited by ronisan88

try this one. i modified the program made by mendon. added start/stop switch and made the program loop only between process no. 7 and no.8. hope this could help. looping process.pdf:)