Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deanna Craig

ArchestrA Graphics

1 post in this topic

I have been working on a project using WonderwareDevelopment Studio Ver 10.1A running on a VM (OS= Windows 7 32bit). I built my applications and windows in a Galaxy in ArchestrA IDE and now I need to move the applications to a server (OS= Windows 7 32bit) that is running a Runtime only version of Wonderware Ver 10.1A. When I attempt to import my windows intoa new application that I created on my VM (which I planned on saving the application and moving to the server where I intended to open and run it) I get the error message: "One or more windows failed to import since they containArchestrA graphics. Please see ArchestrA Logger for more details." I cannot find the ArchestrA logger or anything in the help menu about it. How do I fix this problem of getting a window that contains ArchestrA graphics to import into an application in InTouch WindowMaker or is that not possible? Any advice would be helpful. I'm currently talking to Wonderware tech support as well but haven't heard anything back yet. Edited by Deanna Craig