Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwnstantinos

CC-Link problem with PT100 module

2 posts in this topic

Dear gentlemen, I have installed a Mitsubishi Q series PLC with a CC-Link network, where I use a number of CC-link modules(Digital Inputs, PT100 and thermocouple). I have programmed this project using GX IEC 7.04, and I am using the standard Mitsubishi function blocks for every module. All modules work fine and deliver data to the PLC, except PT-100 modules, which do not write anything to the PLC registers. The PT-100 CCLink module that I use is AJ65SBT-64RD3, which is the new compact version of AJ65BT-64RD3 module. I use the function block of AJ65BT-64RD3, because there is no fuction block for AJ65SBT-64RD3, but I believe there cannot be any problem with that, since it is just a compact version of the AJ65BT-64RD3. For anyone who can help, I am also attaching my PLC program, in order to find any mistakes that I have not noticed. Please note that the system is already installed on a ship, and it is not very easy for me to visit and make test every day. Thanks. Konstantinos MT Braven Pearl AMS final 15_2_2011.rar

Check the Buffer Memory to see if the issue is with the network or the I/O Refresh.