Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordo26

CX-Designer Not Working

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, I have CS-Designer V3.2, the PT has system version 8.1. The PT is an NS15-TX01S-V2. The problem I'm having is after working with a screen for some time and downloading and uploading to and from the PT something goes wrong with the project. I open the project and it will either automatically say "CX-Designer Has Stopped Working, Windows Is Looking For A Solution", or it will display this immediately after I try and open up a screen. It's really frustrating because now I can't even work on the screen I've made changes to unless I revert to an older version of the project. Anyone else have this problem? Is there any kind of update that I might be in need of to repair this problem? Thanks in advance, Gordo

Have been using CX-Designer for many years now and have not encountered such behaviour. I suggest you use CX-One online update to update CX-Designer to 3.30 which is my latest. Here are some knowledgebase articles from MyOmron to help you updating: How Do I Register My Software? How Do I Update CX-One? If this doesn't fix your problem, you might want to open a support ticket on MyOmron (you have to register first).