Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
proviton

Automated Car Parking System Based on PLC With HMI

3 posts in this topic

Hello all. Finally my final year project was successful done. Here i attached the video to share with all of you. I would like to give special thanks to all of the forum's member that was help me solved my problem. The parking area has three levels with a parking slot for second and third level respectively. In this project, there are total of 12 inputs and eight outputs that have been used to control the system. There are three proximity sensors as the inputs to detect the present of car at the conveyor, three photoelectric sensors to detect the level, one proximity sensor at entrance, one emergency push button and three push buttons to start and remove the car respectively. While there are four DC geared motors as the output to control up and down of the elevator and move in and out of the car to the slots. The control system adopts PLC as controller and used ladder diagram as the program part. The PLC that has been used is OMRON while the software for ladder diagram is CX-programmer and the software for HMI is CX-Designer.’

I think being a student this is a very good invention. Thanks for sharing the video.

This is the kind of thinking and planning that will go far in your career. Well done!