Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arpix

Omron CJ1M CPU13 and ProfiNet

5 posts in this topic

Hi all! First im wery happy to be a part of this forum and team. I have a little problem with Omron CJ1M PLC and with ProfiNet Configuration. I made one configuration with Profinet comunications! This is what i have Omron PLC: CJ1M CPU13 CJ1W PNT21 CJ1W TERO1 GRT1-PNT GRT1-ID4-1 GRT1-OD4-1 GRT1-END GRT1-PNT GRT1-AD2 GRT1-DA2V GRT1-END Ok i had made a configuration in CX-Configurator. And my I/O cards are conected. I made it with SmartSlice. The PLC recognised the analog and digital I/O cards but i can't ( i don't know how to address them how to acces to them For an examlpe can someone explain to me how to address the Digit Out on OD4-1 card. There i have 4 digi out. Can someone put me some exaples how to do it in CX programmer? Thank you for help and advice! Sorry for my English :( Best regards Arpad

By default, input area starts at CIO3300 and output area at CIO3200. You can use CX-Configurator FTD to check what memory addresses are assigned to each I/O module.

Thank you for quick answer. Im little bit confused. So if i set the I3301 i will set the 1 input on didigtal I card? And if i set the O 3201 than i will set the first digital out on module (card)? Thank you! Edited by arpix

I strongly suggest you start reading some manuals - its all in there. Memory mapping down to the bit. Its not like you think. Input channel starts at CIO3300, but the first word is status area for the smartslice PNT unit. So your first digital input of the ID4-1 is CIO 3301.00, second input 3301.01 etc. Outputs do start at CIO3200 for the first unit, so your first output of the OD4-1 would be 3200.00, second 3200.01, etc. Some but not all units are assigned memory adjacent. Did you see my screencopy? You can also see the memory mapping there. It clearly shows what units are assigned to what CIO word. See the download links in the FAQ from my sig to find the manuals.

Thank you! I will get the manual!!!