Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MasterTomson

Modicon Micro Communication

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody Can anyone tell how to download old soft from Modicon Micro 110 CPU 311 00(I mean blocks functions, symbols, generally all logics)... First off all I would like to ask everybody if Pro Worx is fully comparable to this CPU... Second I think that I need converter for old soft but unfortunately I could not find this anywhere:( Can anyone send me this convereter via email, please..:) Third, could you tell me please if I need to create new partition with Windows 98 (format file FAT32). And the last one "Read data from controller" is function for download old soft from modicon...Can anyone have "initial" or "pdf how to do" I appreaciate all help I really need this information.. Thank you in advanced Best regards Edited by MasterTomson

I think you needed the old DOS based Modsoft for those old units. I don't recall if ProWORX NxT had them included.

Hi May you tell me please how to do it with old version step by step...I get new project in my company and we have possibility to download old logics from old PLC (modicon) but I am not really sure how to do it... Could you answer please for my question from first message in topic and please one more time, give me good advise how to do it...Unfortunetly I have never before work with PLC company Modicon therefore I have many question Greetings Edited by MasterTomson

I have not touched one of these in over 10 years, so I would not be able to help. I was just pointing out which software I think you need. Perhaps you can find a local system integrator who has the capability.

Hi Firstly I would like to say thank you "Crossbow" for interesting the topic...Maybe you know someone who really good know Modicon and will be willingly to help.. Thank you in advanced for your help Greetings

Tomson did you try to contact your local Schneider Electric? There you should find all answers to your question. Anyway post here all that you need. User manual