Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ITCELECTRIC

Need To Find Old Software

3 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am loooking for a program called ProWin Editor made by Total Control Products Canada. There is also mention of a company called Taylor on some of the trails I've followed. Total Control Products was sold to GE and I have contacted GE but they dont know the program so I take it thats not why they bought the company! lol! I have searched high and low and called several numbers that I have found along the way. If anyone out here can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks
1 person likes this

Taylor was bought by TCP and then they were bought by GE. No idea who you could get an old title like that from. What is it for, perhaps there are other solutions....

I came across a company called Gescan that handles GE software and they sent me a link to a trial version of PME 7.0. That software was able to convert the old prowin files to the newer format which allowed me to get the information I needed in order to completely upgrade the scada software. It was quite a battle to get through to the right people but once I did it was a very easy and painless process. Thanks for your help