Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrius

FX3G Modbus connection Function block programing problem

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I have problems then sending data, with my block(FB are attached). Firs time in first parameter then write it ok, then write in second or other, I can't write in ferst, I can't find problem, in simuliator work's without problems, bet in PLC it have this problem. Thanks

What software do you use? What hardware do you have (FX3G-BD or ADP?)? Check out this link for the latest function blocks, and make sure that you have the newest available: http://www.beijer.no...12578A10041048B

I have software GX Developer Ver.7.04, and use hardware FX3G-14MT/DSS with FX3G-485-BD, Serial Communication with Inverter D-700, then I start writing few parameters to inverter, I have problem, then, write first its work's without problem, but after second parameter writ, first parameter I can't write, and I can't find any solution, or example how write and read same parameters from inverter. I am using FB for GX IEC Developer 7.04. tested in: March November 2010, I attaching to this message. Maybe some body have example, how read and write parameters from inverter? MbInvFx.zip

How many inverters do you have??

Only one inverter, and for me need write max Fregency, acceleration and deacialiaracion, then motor go foward and beck. Thank's Edited by Andrius

I've modified the GX IEC Developer project (see attached picture): You have to modify the parameter number/value to the ones you want to change in the inverter. Then you can trigger each sequence by setting the flags high, which in turn moves your data into the common area and sets the "Wrte" signal on the FB. I've also attached your program example which I have modified to your spec. GX IEC Developer MbInvFx_Updated.zip

Thank you for help, it works without problems.