Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pau35

Use memory map archive from C200HS in a new CS1

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I have a mem archive from the dm's area of a C200HS. We must to upgrade this PLC with a CS1G, and i ask you if there is a way, or utility or anything that i could use for download the content of this mem archive in the CS1 or the only way is introduce the numbers manually. The first i tried to do was to import it but give me an error. Thank you very much, and sorry for my english.

Maybe there is a better way than this, but i remember that, in the memory window in CXP, we can highlight an area, and copy/paste between that cxp table to/from an Excel table. You could open 2 instances of CXP and copy/paste directly from area of memory window of the 2 projects.

Is the memory archive made with CX-Programmer or an earlier version of software?

I made it with the cx programmer v9.3 for the C200HS. I changed the CPU, convert the program and tried to open this archive. The error is "the file is not compatable with the actual PLC setup" or very similar, is just a translation. Earlier I created a DDM archive of the C200HS with Syswin 3.4, but i didn't found how i introduce that with CX-Programmer in the CS1. Thank you very much.

You can import Syswin .ddm files directly into CX Programmer with Memory Component of CXP.

Hi. You can do that in the C200HS, but this option is not available if you work with the CS1. Only appear "Import SSS/CVSS file". My better aproach right now using this, is renaming the extension for the DDM archive of the Syswin's C200HS with DMD extension, that is available when you choose "Import SSS/CVSS file", and charged it. The problem is C200HS area goes 0 to 7999 and when i did it, CS1 only import 0 to 7994 and put in the content of D0_CS1, D5_C200HS; D1_CS1, D6_C200HS; etc..., which is incorrect.

I just did what pfort suggested and it works. This is your best option.

Thanks a lot. A simple copy/paste and works fine. I thought in do it, but my error was to try it when i was online. Thank you very much again.