Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slcman

Drive-Cliq comm problem

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I got trouble on my Drive-Cliq network. I lost Drive-Cliq comm for no reason. I replace wiring and wire is not close to power and motor line (not EMI). We have 16 drive divide in 4 group: 2 Simotion D445 control 4 drive 2 CU320 control 8 drives I check online % of utilisation of CU320 and it's close to 55%. I only lose comm on drive connected to CU320, I attach a screen shot. Also I got alarm 30041 many time while running. I check 24Vdc supply voltage with a good DMM (min latch 1 msec), I change power supply for that drive and still got this alarm. Any idea?

Has this been working and now its not? Can you post the DriveCliq topology? From the D445 to the CU's- is this profibus or profinet? Can you just post the alarms and not the history- a little easier to see (I think)

Has this been working and now its not? Never work. It can run 1 month without any fault and I can get 3 fault in the same week. Can you post the DriveCliq topology? see attachement From the D445 to the CU's- is this profibus or profinet? Profinet Can you just post the alarms and not the history- a little easier to see (I think) When I went online, alarm was not present. Someone cycle the power of the machine. --------------------------------

Ive done quite a few startups using S120 and I havent had any problems With that being said- I ALWAYS put the motor on the last DriveCliq port for its Motor Module This is in the manual too. Is this something you can change easily? Is this a problem with ALL CU320's or just one? Other than cable layout (and you said you checked that and have cables away from power cables) that is all I can suggest at the moment. But you are sure the 24vdc is not intermittent?? Edited by jrw