Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veganic

D700 + GT1020 + 3 wire control

3 posts in this topic

I want to control a D700 inverter (x 3) from a GT1020. But... I want to start and stop with a momentary signal rather than a set/reset. An E-stop doesn't stop the drive, it just stops the output frequency. The problem I have is that with a SET bit to run the drive continues to run thru an e-stop (via SC+S1 &S2 terminals) and ramps up as soon as the e-stop is reset. I have a plan B : connect some pushbuttons! Before I resort to that I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. The problem seems to be that changing the function of the inputs doesn't change the function of WSx:x I have run out of time today so I have yet to try: Set to run. Monitor an input to fire a trigger to reset the run bit in the HMI. Edit : something else that might work is changing the Run output to "Safety Monitor" and using that to reset the bit with a trigger in the HMI. Will this work? Anyone had this problem before? Edited by Veganic

Job done : Pr. 190 to 80 --- run output to safety monitor status Add a timed trigger on the run output to reset the run signals. If anyone has any use for this just ask! Edited by Veganic

Check the "Start signal operation selection" function of the VFD, PR. 250. In this option you can star forward/reverse the vfd just with a momentany signal, you can handle this signal from the HMI. So there will be three signals: - STF (Momentany) - STR (Momentany) - STOP (This must be set/reset signa). The STOP signal you have to asign to other signal like RH, RM or RL. Hope this help.